• Manufacturing process of Screen Mask
1. Frame cleaning
- Classifying aluminum frames for each company and size, and keeping in frame anchors.
- Removing residual contaminants by wiping the aluminum frame with a solvent.
2. Taking the angle of frame bending
- Putting the frame into surface plates.
- Taking the angle of frame bending before stretching.
- Making a decision whether use it or not.
- Putting the cleaned frame into a stretcher for the determined angle.
- Fixing MESH into the stretcher after confirming the specifications of MESH.
- After stretching finished, doing total check about finished products. (Oil and contaminants, pin hole, MESH defects, etc.)
- Removing contaminants and stains by high pressure cleaning machines
- Drying cleaned MESH under 40℃.
6. Applying photosensitive emulsions
- First of all, checking each companies’ emulsion coating thickness.
- Drying after 1st coating, and confirming 2nd, 3rd, and 4th’s final thickness.
- After coating, ripening for 24 hours.
7. Light exposure
- Removing glass contaminants of a stepper.
- Checking a status of films before light exposing patterns, and confirming the parts of contaminants and defects.
- Providing the amount of light by closing S/MASK into the stepper.
- Working according to each company’s specifications.
- After light exposing and rechecking MASK, developing.
- After checking defects, developing again.
- Drying the developed MASK over 1 hour.
10. Inspection (Confirmation of inspection report)
- Inspecting the appearance of the dried MASK. (Frames, pattern parts, emulsion parts)
- After total inspection(contaminants, pin hole, MESH defects) by being attached to a measuring instrument, measuring the sizes.
- Determining defects after checking each partner’s specification.
11. Packaging and shipping
- Packaging the passed MASK by appointed vinyl.